Concrete vase - column - "dark grey"
*plant / dried flower / branch excluded*
This is a concrete vase with test tube.
The concrete vase is in trapezoid shape, detail at the upper part: its a concave surface which showing concrete is sleek. The use of test tube is to solve the issue of "concrete absorbs water".
Concrete: base diameter 6cm x height 10cm
Test-tube: diameter 1.8cm x height 10cm
Overall height: 11cm
[A little note that you may wanna know]
- This item is a fair faced concrete item.
- Fair faced concrete is a concrete surface that on completion of the forming process, requires no further treatment other than curing. No painting nor patching to cover up any defects. So the technique and perfect control is the key to achieve a piece of quality fair faced concrete. One need to touch and feel it in person in order to enjoy this highest level of craftsmanship.
- Tiny little bubble is expected. For those who have concern on the bubble, then we are afraid concrete may not be your choice
- For those creations solely in grey, since those are handcrafted and due to the characteristic of concrete, there is possibility that the grey tone may not be even.
- To clean it, simply use a clean cloth with clear water, no cleansing material is needed. Kind reminder, cleansing material often with color that the color will leave the mark on the items
handcrafted in Hong Kong