Fair face concrete - Incense stick holder with faceted gemstone shape (C)
** The selling price covers one unit of item**
Incense, something about lifestyle.
Concrete, people usually relate it to the material for infrastructure only which is covered by paint or other more high-value material in most of the time that it existence probably being forgotten.
Incense holder and concrete with values in two different dimensions and creativity is here to linking up these two items
The concrete incense holder is in the authentic concrete grey. We are not using any pigment during the process nor put on coating to finish off. We would like to keep the authentic look of the concrete as well as achieving minimalism.
The grey color and faceted shape giving you a touch of zen. This is the perfect addition to you meditation or yoga station-- standard incense sticks fit perfectly in the hole and stay firmly upright.
The incense holder can stand on its own and also well match with the concrete tray we have
[Measurement of the item]
- Longest diameter 4 cm.
- Height is 3 cm.
- Weight is 40g
[A little note that you may wanna know]
- This item is a fair faced concrete item.
- Fair faced concrete is a concrete surface that on completion of the forming process, requires no further treatment other than curing. No painting nor patching to cover up any defects. So the technique and perfect control is the key to achieve a piece of quality fair faced concrete. One need to touch and feel it in person in order to enjoy this highest level of craftsmanship.
- No worries if water just splash on it, the beads turn a bit dark, after a while when the beads are dried, you can see the original color. However this means if its tea or coffee go on it then stains lasts.
- Tiny little bubble is expected. For those who have concern on the bubble, then we are afraid concrete may not be your choice
- For those creations solely in grey, since those are handmade and due to the characteristic of concrete, there is possibility that the grey tone may not be even.
- To clean it, simply use a clean cloth with clear water, no cleansing material is needed. Kind reminder, cleansing material often with color that the color will leave the mark on the items
Handmade in Hong Kong