A chunky and hefty concrete cube which serves as a pen holder, card holder and paperweight.
Concrete is a very common and important material in Hong Kong and this creation symbolizes the prosperous and energy of Hong Kong. There are buildings, staircases. gaps between buildings, all the difference in height creates a beautiful landscape. Then at the top of all these, there are spaces for you to put your pen and showcase your name card.
Now you are at the top.
[Measurement of the item]
- 12cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 11.7cm (H)
- Weight in 3.4kg
[A little note that you may wanna know]
- This item is a fair faced concrete item means no further treatment other than curing and no painting nor patching to cover up any defects.
- If water splashes on it, it turns a bit dark, after a while, it dries and original color shown. This means if its tea or coffee go on it then stains last.
- Tiny little bubble is expected. For those who have concern on the bubble, then we are afraid concrete may not be your choice.
- For those creations solely in grey, since those are handcrafted and due to the characteristic of concrete, there is possibility that the grey tone may not be even.
- To clean it, simply use a clean cloth with clear water, no cleansing material is needed. Kind reminder, cleansing material often with color that the color will leave the mark on the items.
Handcrafted in Hong Kong.